Lucion Return Policy
- By installing a Lucion product, you agree to abide by these conditions.
- Products NOT purchased directly from Lucion Technologies MUST BE RETURNED TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE (retail store, web store, etc.) and are subject to the return policy of the place of purchase. These places of purchase include, but are not limited to, Amazon.com, other software sites, retail stores, affiliates, value-added-resellers, etc.
- Products purchased through Lucion's online store or purchased directly from Lucion Technologies ("Lucion") are subject to the provisions under the following section ("Lucion Returns").
- You have a legal "cooling off period" during which you may return your product for any reason without penalty. This period is thirty (30) days after the date of delivery of the product. Lucion must receive your return request before the end of the period.
All return requests must be in writing (including fax or e-mail) and addressed to:
ATTN: Returns Department
710 E Technology Ave
Orem, UT 84097
The request will be treated as received on the the postmark date or, for fax and e-mail requests, the date it is delivered.
- You must provide sufficient information for Lucion to be able to identify your transaction. No credit will be issued for purchases that Lucion cannot verify.
- All return requests must be accompanied by a completed and signed Letter of Destruction, verifying that you have destroyed all copies of the software you may have made or stored in any place, as well as permanently removed the software from any computers where you have installed the software or allowed the software to be installed. As soon as you submit the Letter of Destruction to Lucion, all licenses for the software are immediately terminated and any further use of the software will be an infringement of copyrights as well as other intellectual property rights. The Letter of Destruction may be obtained here.
- If the product was purchased as a CD or in a package, it must be returned in original resalable condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories as a part of this return process. CDs or packaging that are not returned in original condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- After you have completed the requirements for returning your product, Lucion has verified your purchase, and Lucion has received your Letter of Destruction and physical product (if applicable), we will provide a refund to you within 30 days for the amount you paid for the software plus any appropriate taxes charged with that order. Lucion will not refund any shipping or handling charges that may have been charged for the original order or the return. Refunds will be made in the same manner as you purchased the product. If you purchased by check, Lucion will issue a check. If you purchased by credit card, the same credit card account will be credited. If you purchased by company purchase order, your account will be credited or you will be issued a check.
- Please allow 30 days for the refund to be processed.